Data and analytics map output

Data

Workplace Business and Employment

Claritas Workplace Business and Employment provides local employment figures for approximately 80 percent of U.S. businesses and models employee counts for the remaining 20 percent that lack reported figures. A subset of Claritas Business-Facts®, a comprehensive business demographics with more than 15 million business locations, it provides users with better coverage and more information on workplace employees for modeling and other analytical applications. Workplace Business and Employment contains data on total establishments, total employees and employees per establishment for 45 categories, including retail, real estate, finance and insurance, and others. It’s designed for a variety of business-to-business marketing uses, including small business development.

Video_Image

Want to know more about our Business databases?

We're here to help.

Frequently Asked Questions

 

US map showing shopping malls traffic counts

Location

Identify expansion opportunities, target consumers with precision, analyze the competition and align services with the needs of the community. Create compelling maps that work with popular GIS software products. The street and boundary data comes from industry leading data partners and includes points of interest—retail locations, schools, waterways, parks and bus terminals—that can be added on thematic layers.

Map of US financial data

Financial

Understand Americans’ investment behavior and develop a comprehensive picture of their assets, liabilities and net worth. Make smarter marketing decisions, improve product mix and inventory levels and monitor trade areas based on their saving and investment behavior.

Join us for an upcoming webinar

Keep up to date on the lastest trends that will affect your organization and discover the latest advancements in our services and product offerings. Register for upcoming webinars or access our past presentations.

 

Environics Analytics news

Expert Insights ›

Our industry experts publish timely analysis of government data releases, opinions on industry trends and insights on how organizations are embracing big data and analytics to help you stay informed.



Analytics Expert Opinions and Analysis

News ›

Catch up on the latest news from Environics Analytics.





Environics Analytics Case Studies

Client Success Stories ›

Discover how we are helping organizations use data analytics for evidence-based decision making to improve marketing, guide their high-level strategic planning and drive operational improvements.